Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Here Comes Santa Claus!


On Sunday Dale and I went to Rogers Gardens in Newport Beach.  We picked one of the coldest nights of the year so far to do it, but it was beautiful.  It was so festive walking around in the wonderland of lit up trees in the garden.  There weren't very many people there that night and as we were strolling around towards  the back of the garden, out by the gazebo, we were very surprised to see Santa sitting way out there all by himself!  A very friendly but bored Santa, happy to see some visitors!  I wanted to take his picture but he said only if I was sitting on his lap.  So here I am after I don't know how many years, sitting on Santa's lap.  I've been very very good this year so I think that it was the best possible time to check back in with the big guy.  I am looking forward to a very Merry Christmas, Santa said so!





No comments:

Post a Comment