Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Play time in the Garden



I feel instantly happy as soon as I step foot in a Garden Nursery and see all of the cheerful little flowers smiling up at me.  My favorite place to go is Green Thumb Nursery.  Not only do they have beautiful plants and flowers, but as an extra  special  bonus you get to shop with a little red wagon.  As soon as I grab the handle, I am a little kid again and I want to load it up with as many pretty things as I can find.

And sometimes I get a little greedy and my little red wagon becomes a train, which is even more fun, although a little hard to get around with.


I brought these treasures home and Dale helped me plant them all in our Garden!  

"Just living is not enough...one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower."
- Hans Christian Anderson


1 comment: